WHO WE SERVE
Solutions for Physicians
Provide high-quality care based on quick access to patients’ advanced care planning documents.
A physician’s primary goal is to deliver proper care that will ultimately lead to positive patient outcomes. And in doing so, physicians want to minimize errors while getting to the problem quickly. That requires quick access to the most up-to-date patient information available.
Many patients’ records, however, are scattered across multiple physicians’ offices and other care providers and may not always reflect the patients’ current treatment preferences. That means the treating physician may be making important decisions based on outdated information, especially regarding end of life care.
Care Directives’ Advance Directive Information Exchange (ADiE) gives physicians real-time access to patients’ treatment preferences right at the point of care. Physicians can access a cloud-based repository to view advance care planning and end of life care planning documents, like POLST/MOLST forms, Advance Directive, online medical directives, and more. ADiE fits into physicians’ existing workflow systems so they can have current patient data readily available to deliver better health outcomes.
Features and benefits
ADiE gives physicians:
- An all-in-one eRegistry solution that serves up advance care planning and end of life care planning documents via existing workflows in real-time
- A robust, electronic health record (EHR)-agnostic eRegistry that delivers true interoperability
- A standardization for the sharing/delivery of ACP documents at the point of care
- Captures physician and patient signatures electronically
- Text translation into 11 languages
- The ability to deliver patient-centered care by honoring patient wishes
- A plug-and-play solution that seamlessly integrates with other third-party recordkeeping systems
- A way to reduce the costs of unwanted care and deliver better patient and health outcomes