Do What You Love
Join Our Team
Care Directives is a Los Angeles based digital health company focused on building technology solutions that empower care teams to collaborate to better manage care. We are an experienced and committed group of health care leaders, unified by our passion for changing the way health care is delivered in America. Together, we are building a company where we can make an impact and be our best selves, inside and outside the workplace.
Work for Care Directives
We’re a passionate group looking for talented professionals to join our expanding team. If you are committed to solving complex problems, enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment, and love to drink coffee, please take a look at our open positions.
Flexible Work Hours
Full-Stack Web Developer
Care Directives, founded in 2016, is a healthcare technology company located in Murrieta, CA. We are passionate about improving patient/family care experience at end-of-life and reducing costs of care via technology! Through our Advance Directive information Exchange (ADiE) platform – Care Directives has collected, organized, and served Advance Care Planning documents across the care continuum to over 2400 clinicians, 30 hospitals, and 80 skilled nursing facilities. Since January of 2018, ADiE has served over 300,000 patient queries in the Inland Empire alone.
We’re looking for full-stack web developers to help design, build, and maintain our suite of software products, including web and mobile applications. We’re an agile, independent team solving problems with immediate feedback from our customers. Come to grow your skillset with Care Directives, benefits include:
· Learn emerging web technologies that will help grow your career
· Experience with healthcare information technology and security rules (HITRUST, HIPAA)
· Stay in the Inland Empire
· Flexible schedule
· Relaxed work environment
Learning time and training on the clock All experience levels are welcome to apply; full-time and part-time positions available. Please include your skills, expertise and relevant qualifications. We look forward to meeting you!
· Development experience on mobile devices/tablets; Hybrid/Ionic experience a plus
· Backend engineering experience, including object-oriented design and application architecture. Experience with the leading frameworks in backend languages like NodeJS and Java preferred
· Knowledge of test driven development, unit testing, and e2e testing.
· Experience with ORMs and GraphQL
· Experience with containers, in particular, Kubernetes, and AWS services (S3, Lambda, EC2, etc.) · Knowledge of software team management philosophies (e.g. Scrum, Agile) and various product management/software development tools (e.g., JIRA, GitHub, Junit, etc.) are pluses Bonus Skills
· Startup experience or entrepreneurial background
· Healthcare industry: experience building applications within a HIPAA compliant framework
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Advance Care Plan Facilitator
Education: Must have either a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work (BSW) Nursing Degree (ASN/BSN) or Bachelors Degree from an accredited college/university in pastoral ministry theology etc. Or through a combination of a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an unrelated field with significant ministry/pastoral care experience is essential. If Nursing degree effective 04/19/15 must be a graduate of an accredited ASN or BSN program. Acceptable accrediting agencies are Commission on Collegiate Education in Nursing (CCNE) or Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Licensure/Certification: Current state licensing as a social worker (LSW or LBSW) or RN license required. ACP facilitator certification required within 6 months. ACP Instructor certification required within 1 year.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in health care. Experience with having advance care planning/advance directive or shared-decision making conversations preferred. Good communication skills required with expertise in active listening and patient-centered interviewing. Must have excellent written communication skills. Must have good inter-professional relationship building skills and the ability to give and receive feedback on effectiveness of ACP facilitation with a non-judgmental attitude.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org