Flexible. Secure. Seamless.
We’re on a mission to…
Connect a fragmented healthcare system. ADiE enables the exchange of data between healthcare providers- hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, physicians and health systems both locally and nationally across segmented technology platforms.
At Care Directives we believe in collaborative care, that is coordinated through connected systems to ensure patients receive the care they want when they want it. We believe that this collaborative care approach leads to appropriate and personalized care delivered in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
ADiE is bridging the gaps across systems, locations, and healthcare communities by eliminating interoperability barriers created by proprietary vendor technologies. Using secure messaging ADiE transforms non-standard data into
ADiE delivers meaningful and consumable data. In
TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD CONNECT WITH ADiE
- Easily and securely exchange advance care planning (ACP) data with other providers.
- Improve patient satisfaction by accessing and honoring patient documented care wishes.
- Participate in collaborative care with providers across the care continuum.
- Satisfy quality measures-Care Planning: Advance Directive.
- ADiE is integrated into existig workflows.